Bobo Kinderland in Lofer
Children’s animation & fun in the ski kindergarten - making learning to ski fun!
At the heart of the ski resort in the Almenwelt Lofer and located next to two restaurants is the large „BOBO Kinderland“ of Sturm ski school. The children’s skiland was conceived precisely according to the wishes of children and is full of colourful surprises.
No master simply falls out of the sky and learning to ski is exhausting! But with the modern teaching methods at the Kinderland & ski kindergarten Lofer a love of skiing and fun in the snow simply develops naturally! Step by step, the kids learn the initial basics – it’s playful, fun and pressure-free.
The areal is specially prepared for beginners and closed off so that it’s easier for children to concentrate on the lesson. Two conveyor belts, or “magic carpets” make difficult starts much easier.
The Benefits of Bobo’s Kinderland
- Perfect location at the heart of the Almenwelt Lofer ski area
- Close to two restaurants
- Easily reachable on foot – so granny and grandad can witness first successes too
- Suitable for prams
- Parents & children find themselves in the same part of the ski area
- So parents can oversee children’s progress
- After the end of the lesson, the children can show their proud parents their first curves
- Adventure rides with the Kinderexpress (Skidoo)
- Daily children’s animation at Kinderland Lofer
Who knows the Penguin, BOBO?
Everyone who learns to ski at the BOBO children’s ski school in Lofer, knows the funny penguin BOBO! Where do penguins live? That’s right, in the Antarctic. And since it’s always cold and frosty at home, BOBO loves winter, snow and skiing. And here’s something else that he likes: Dancing with the children, singing and encouraging them to get on their skis and pelt down the mountain!
Ready for the warm-up boogie?
Every day at 9:45 Uhr tall the children’s groups meet at BOBO Kinderland, to start the new skiing day with “BOBO’s warm-up boogie”!
At midday and at Sthe end of the ski course at 3 pm the children can be picked up by their parents.